Minggu, 12 Desember 2010

Makeup Look: Friday Night Makeup Look Using Plums And Purples

So, you're going out with the girls or with your significant other?  This look is bold and fun!  Most importantly, it is super easy!

What I used: 
Eyes:  MAC - Parfait Amour (frost lavender), MAC - My Dark Magic (deep purple), BFTE - Big Ego (bright grape), MAC - Carbon (black)
Cheeks: Milani - Sunset Beach (peach)
Lips: MAC - Cyber ( deep plum)

For the eyes, I applied Parfait Amour on the lid up to my crease.  On the outer half of my lid I applied My Dark Magic.  I used carbon for the outer V to create a little depth.  I lined my upper and lower lid with a black creme liner.  On the lower lid, I went over the creme liner with Big Ego.  I added a heft coat of mascara to both top and bottom lashes and the eyes were done!  I popped on a bit of blush to the apples of my cheeks and complete the look with a dark lipstick.  Voila!  You are ready for a night on the town!
Earrings - Forever 21 - $6.80


1 komentar:

  1. شركة نقل عفش بجدة , شركة نقل اثاث بجدة ,شركات نقل العفش بجدة , شركات نقل الاثاث بجدة, افضل شركة نقل عفش بجدة , افضل شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة ,نقل اثاث بجدة ’ ارخص شركة نقل عفش بجدة ,ارخص شركة نقل اثاث بجدة , نقل عفش بجدة رخيص , شركة,

    BalasHapus